In conjunction with BSM 60th Anniversary celebration, we are pleased to announce our exclusive Shell Helix and Shell Rimula promotion starting TODAY!!
10 Winners will be selected from our weekly draw for the next 6 weeks.
How to participate in the Lucky Draw?
Visit our authorised outlets and have your vehicle serviced
Winners will be published weekly starting next week so follow us on our Instagram and Facebook.
Terms and Conditions apply.
#BeliHelix #shellrimula #Brunei #bsmbrunei
In your #beliawal preparation for the upcoming celebration to commemorate Maulidur Rasul, BSM wishes for your convenience towards the season.
BSM Management and Staff would like to wish all Muslims a joyful celebration!
30 October 2019– Brunei Shell Marketing Company Sendirian Berhad (BSM) has launched the Fill Safe, Feel Safe campaign to promote safe practices at the retail stations.
The launch was carried out simultaneously in all 4 districts. During the launch, BSM collaborated with
key stakeholders including the Ministry of Transport and Infocommunications, the Ministry of Energy, Manpower and Industry, the District Office, the Fire and Rescue Department, and the Royal Brunei Police Force. Fill Safe, Feel Safe merchandise and leaflets were also given out to the public and customers. The roadshow will continue at every retail station in the country until the end of the year.
This campaign enables BSM to engage with the public and the retail stations employees to highlight the importance of safe practices at the retail stations while appreciating their efforts around safe practices. This effort further helps BSM to understand the challenges towards safety compliance and hence is always willing to have conversations with the public around safety.
Some of the safe practices while refuelling is:
- Customers ensuring that their car engines are switched off
- Customers ensuring that their mobile phones or electronic devices are not in used
- Customers using appropriate fuel containers when buying fuel
- Customers taking precautions to prevent unsafe incidents such as nozzle pull out
In addition to the safety messages at retail stations, BSM on behalf of the station personnel would like to seek public cooperation to adhere to the safety rules and regulations to ensure that everyone goes home safely.
There have been real consequences for noncompliance as evident by a recent case where one retail employee suffered injuries after a nozzle pull-out incident. Fortunately, the injured person has recovered. However, it is a stark reminder of the potential risks at stations if both parties are not alert at all times. It important to remain vigilant at petrol stations and to follow instructions given by the pump attendant until completion of car refuelling process, before driving off. Customers are liable to the repair costs which could be in excess of BND1,000.
It is the aspiration of BSM that campaign like this will create a culture where all customers are aware of the rules at retail stations and voluntarily cooperate as well as comply. All these are supported by caring station attendants who intervene if anything is found unsafe.
Ultimately, BSM want to achieve an environment at the retail stations where compliance is second nature and stations are an incident free space.
Present in ITM Filling Station in Mentiri were:
- Yang Berhormat Dato Seri Setia Awang Abdul Mutalib bin Pehin Orang Kaya Seri Setia Dato Paduka Haji Mohammad Yusof, Minister at Ministry of Transport and Infocommunications who is also the Chairman for National Road Safety Council.
- Yang Mulia Awang Haji Azhar bin Haji Yahya, Permanent Secretary (Energy) at the Ministry of Energy, Manpower and Industry,
- Yang Mulia Dayang Hajah Tutiyati binti Haji Abdul Wahab, Deputy Permanent Secretary (Corporate and Industry).
- Yang Mulia Mohammad Norshafiee bin Dato Paduka Hj Abdul Jalil, Managing Director at BSM
- Safety, Health and Environment National Authority (SHENA), Land Transport Department, Brunei and Muara District Office, Royal Brunei Police Force and Fire and Rescue Department.
- Invited guests.
Present in KOPEKLAP in Lubok Pulau as Guest of Honour, Yang Mulia Awang Shamsul Bahrin Bin Haji Mohd Hussain, Tutong District Officer, Fire and Rescue Department and Royal Brunei Police Force.
Present in Negalang Station in Temburong as Guest of Honour, Yang Mulia Awang Abdul Ghani Bin Haji Othman, Temburong District Officer, Fire and Rescue Department and Royal Brunei Police Force.
Present in Roxana Service Station in Seria as Guest of Honour, Yang Mulia Awang Ramlee Bin Haji Jamudin, Belait District Officer and Rob Van Velden, Acting Managing Director of Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sendirian Berhad. Belait Municipal Department, Fire and Rescue Department and Royal Brunei Police Force.